Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aftermeal at Frontier

After our meal of Indian rice and Yong Tou Foo noodles, Ric suggested to try something new for bites.

He discouraged me of my usual Danish bun and secretively hides the Potato with Ham Bun ($1.30) behind him. To be fair, it's rather nice but i miss my sweet Danish :(

Sensing my unimpressed disposition, Ric agreed with my suggestion to try out the Ice-cream Waffles from the Western food stall.

With freshly toasted, warm and crisp waffle, you're given a choice out of the varieties of ice-cream flavours. Ric chooses the Chocolate Chips.

At $2.50, it was more costly than our lunch itself. But not bad truly, for a real 'deep pocket' waffle with whip cream & solid scoop of ice-cream. It's comparable to what we last had at Killiney's.

Now i'm finally done lunching :))

No comments: