Monday, June 2, 2008

Hong Kong Braised Beef Noodles

My tiredness caused by my running around the city these days can actually discourage me from blogging on my new finds.

But thinking back on my dinner at the 4th level of Marina Square Food Court - Food Loft, i do not wish to do injustices by not blogging about the nice bowl of braised beef assortment i had.

With no intention of blogging, i do not remember the details of the stall. I could only recall that it was a Hong Kong-styled Braised Beef Noodles, at about $4.50 a bowl.

Decent sized serving; every piece were soft and chewy to the bite. And no funny taste whatsoever as i'm not familiar with the parts of the cow :) But every cut is a good bite.

And in our cramped city, i enjoy dining in an environment that offers a sense of spaciousness, like the one here; having a vast sea view of the Singapore cityscape and the Esplanade, can make a meal truly more enjoyable.

This is why i choose dining here over dining at the many restaurants :) Oh, cheaper food expenses also.

No comments: