Thursday, September 13, 2012

Santouka, photo by Samsung Note

Awase-Aji, Mixed Soup Ramen ($14++)

Heard some disappointing news and thought the way to stomach it was through a hearty lunch, so we went to Santouka, Central

And the pretty meat just warrant some shots right? My Note came in handy when the DSLR was not carried; not bad photo right? The camera does perform well on an all AUTO settings; and we were sitting at the darker corner of the restaurant, away from the window natural lighting.

This is hunger-inducing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post however I was wondering if you could
write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!
Have a look at my website - Cyber Monday Galaxy S3

Beary said...

Hey, thank you for reading. I did not elaborate further cos I had previously blog about Santouka before ")

Read http://littlejoyofbeary.blogspot.com/2011/06/ramen-santouka-since-1988.html