Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Acer EMachines!

Looking cool, my new slim Acer EMachine sitting on my tiny computer desk :)

Doing away with the option of purchasing the more pricey multi-touchscreen model, mine is the all-in-one desktop PC, Model EZ1600 of rather satisfactory Specifications.

Having been used to Ric's Fujitsu Laptop, the EZ1600's 18.5 inches screen seems an oversize for me, but definitely deserving for my Movies playing.

And as with all Built-in Speakers, these of EZ1601 were really not commendable. Reaction speed seems to be compromising too when i opened up Windows or Videos; its display capacity needs some upgrading. These being my only grouses of this beautiful baby.

The setup of the hardware was a piece of cake (i did it myself!). Ric helping me with more software installation tomorrow ;)

This machine; another gift from caring Ric.

1 comment:

LeeCS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.