Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dunman Road Wanton Noodle!!

Wanton Noodle ($2.50)

This is our FAVOURITE Wanton Mee stall, as from now! We seem to be eating Wanton Noodles in vain all this while; missing the best one here.

It beats the all famous Fei Fei handmade Wanton noodle hands down with firm noodle textures and ultimate hot Chili mix!

This stall "Char Siew Wan Ton Mee" on level 2, is highly rated by my many relatives. Don't go wrong here; there are at least 3 Wanton Mee stalls in this Dunman Rd Food Centre.

Odd operation hours from 12pm-10pm, Closed on every Mon & Thur.

I look my own sweet time savoring the great texture and taste of the plateful. Enjoying myself and finished with redden lips from the spicy Chili sauce. Yum!

Bloated from the meal, i sat home recalling the great time i had :) And these photos make me want to fly, or "fei" there right now.

No comments: