Friday, December 24, 2010

Gifts Selection...


Ric and i, we don't insist on preparing presents for each other on Anniversaries, Birthdays or the Festive, unless it so coincide that something caught our eyes then.

Ric saw an Esprit bag last week which i deny the buy as it was a normal priced item. "Unless there's a discount, else please don't get it." i was adamant.

This evening, Ric surprised me with a similar, or i could say a much befitting bag for me! Also from Esprit, but at a 50% discount ;)) He had saw the bag while Christmas shopping for his nieces and nephews the afternoon. Yeah, i love my new roomy huggable bag!

A credit to Ric, he's always there for my shopping of any sorts! Carefully considering its fashions, cuts, value and practicality. He helps me dress better; feels better about myself ;)

No comments: