Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bakerzin - 50% Off Desserts!

Yes! Themed the sweetest deal ever at Bakerzin, their monthly promotion for August takes 50% off their Classic Desserts.

Coupe Cheesecake ($9.80++)

A Fruit Tart of sort, assembled with 3 scoopfuls of rich Cheese Ice cream topped with Strawberry and Raspberry wedges.

No doubt a dessert that would make very girl beams with delight, but certainly not me - this sourish tasting Dessert a definite no no.

Bailey's Irish Cream Souffle ($8.80++)

I love my Souffle!

This is such a perfect after-meal dessert; you could equate it as a comforting Caffeine experience.

Was taught by the server to make a hole on the cake and pour the Espresso Vanilla Sauce within. The ultra light and eggy Puff soaks up the Espresso - and all was gone in 60 sec.

I love this little Caffeine bitterness in my dessert.
And experiencing all new things with Ric - Priceless...

No comments: