Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gimbal's Jelly Beans - I call these Joy Beans!

Gimbal's Gourmet 41 Flavors Jelly Beans, 14oz. ($6.30)

Weighted down by a harsh slam from boss and an unfamiliar job task, I couldn't have been more blue... Popping these, not pills but delicious jelly beans from Gimbal's Fine Candies, lifted my spirit and cheered me to take all in my stride.

Thank God for Jelly Beans! 

These does not have the funny plastic taste which i remembered, and comes in 41 fantastic flavors, i.e Watermelon, Root Beer, Tutti Frutti, Green Apple, Tangerine, Wild Cherry, Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry Cheesecake, Pomegranate, Coconut, Mango, Spicy Cinnamon, Licorice, French Vanilla, Roasted Marshmallow, Tiramisu, Kiwi, Butter Popcorn! I am amazed, how do they do this? And all without Trans fat and high fructose corn syrup.

37 pieces of these chewy beans yield just 27g of sugars and 140 calories! I'm eating all that i want to stay gleefully happy!


To satisfy my craving, we later bought from the Jelly Bean Factory, as Gimbal’s is not available in Singapore market. But it doesn’t match up to Gimbal’s; quite contrary to claims that jelly beans tasted the same.

Not all jelly beans are the same.

No comments: