Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, Original Cocoa and Rosehip 60ml ($15.90)

Oil. Have never thought of using oil on my body, only cream.
But now, i only wish to use oil.

Received some 10 sample packs of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, and i grew increasingly reluctant to apply the usual body moistening cream on the skin. Its abilities to reduce scars and marks aside, i love the naturally smelling Rosehip and touch of the non-greasy and fast absorbing oil. Good even for the facial skin.

It is noticeably effective as a moisturiser which fed my slight wrinkled skin, leaving it supple throughout the day! Even after a rinse of water, the skin still felt silky to touch.

Before

After

Then, i tried it on the stubborn scar on my leg - one which I thought is never going away. Can you see the difference here!? It was achieved after my tireless application every once a day, for a period of 30 days.

Yes, the scar has been reduced! And i'll be continuing the treatment every other day, until my flawless skin returns.

Before

After

No comments: