Friday, October 22, 2010

Greedy Dog's Love

Greedy Dog Milk Treats, 80g ($4.95)

This is my Jack Russell's favourite treat from Greedy Dog, newly available from our local Pet Lover's Centre.

Uncommon from most weirdly scented dog's treat, these from Greedy smells great! Smelling so delicious, it makes one wonder if they might be fit for human consumption also.

I've been using this bag sparingly while Mom's out of town this week. It's especially helpful for cheering my despondent dog who misses his dearest owner and help whets his appetite when he refuses food for days... After his treat, he would happily dig out his toy ball and play around me, groaning happily once again.

If you are interested, visit here to view the range of flavours Greedy Dog offers, at a cheaper price too. My doggie adores the Cheese and Milk flavored ones.

1 comment:

Wen said...

I think my doggies will love this treat too. Going to get some when I order their dog food next week...Thanks!