Thursday, July 22, 2010

My 1st DSLR !

My latest, newest challenge was to master a DSLR which Ric presented to me today, a Sony Alpha DSLR A300. I agree it's time to take photography more seriously as i surfed the net and envied impressive shots from many other blogs.

Before reading the menu, and with the camera in Auto-mode, my 1st take, of my dog, a most unwilling model ;)

And i was overwhelmed with the picture; totally bought over!

Without going through the dry technical theories stuffs; let's just say, every simple items appear more beautiful than they actually are - the working magic of the interchangeable lens!

Now remains my biggest hindrance, the limitation i have in composting interesting photos, from the correct angles and capturing the mood of the scene... i've much to learn.

2 comments:

Albert said...

Not just the lens, the bigger sensor (not the pixels) in the DSLR also contributed to the better pictures.

Welcome to the world of DSLR photography.

Beary said...

Thank you Albert :)
I'm a slow learner, hope to master some basic soon.