Friday, July 18, 2008

Revisit to Techno Edge

Dining at NTU rekindle my craving of food in NUS, Kent Ridge Campus.

My suggestion of lunching today would therefore be at Techno Edge of the Engineering Building to ease my pining for its Indonesian Grilled Chicken & Western Baked Pasta.

Grilled Chicken Set ($3)

Prices had gone up by 20 cents; in fact many prices of food in the canteen had upped by 20-50 cents since our last visit here. I believe such trend follows the rest of the canteens.

Still, the well-matched spicy curry sauce with sweet sauced grilled chicken at Indonesian Panggang is worthy of my 3 bucks.

Seafood Baked Pasta ($2.20)

No increase in prices for my baked pasta; the seafood version was equally cheese-rich and yummy as the Chicken version i last had.

Soothing scenery of greens that was such heartening view from the McDonalds balcony sitting where we had our drinks & snacking on Chicken Nuggets.

No comments: