Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nokia Lumia - a Window Phone

Nokia Lumia 520

Call it a withdrawn symptom; i got sick of big screen phablets and customize-focused Android. It feels not cool anymore. Just when everybody is all hype about - with the hottest production going as large as 6.3" mega screen to go against your cheeks... I'm back to purist mode.

Give me a simple Smartphone to maintain contact; need no games, videos, too much optional Apps. Yes, to music. And it must be energy efficient. I like the Nokia Lumia 520, the lowest range of the Lumia. Cheap and good. Responsive. Especially cool is its flipping picture tiles!

When everybody is proudly lugging about a phone - which doesn't fit into their pockets and barely their palms, i am happy with my small, lightweight equipment. Call me. I have it on me.

2 comments:

Rahul said...

its Nice phone, camera awesome, battery also good, games also good, temple run its working smoothly and lot of other games also there, my rating for this phone 8 for out of 10,
bad thing only screen scratches , we will take care about screen, put it good screen guard, its good

Ramiro said...

Gorgeous!