Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tea Time @ Secret Recipe

There must be a spoil brat inside me, somewhere. I didn't know since when does Secret Recipe cake not appeal to me anymore?

Until today at its Henry Park's Branch where i found myself not really interested to raise my fork; maybe i've got so used to its cake that it holds anticipation no more.

It's been sometime since we last visit SecretRecipe. We ordered its Chocolate Indulgence and award-winning Marble Cheese cake (4.90). The chocolates were in a form of cream and mousse, kind of light and not bitter and thick like something i would prefer.

Vanilla Latte (5.50) was disappointing as it does not have any trace of vanilla in it. Its new product of caffeine free, Kiddiccino (2.00) tastes more of a Milo drink but maybe better if i didn't add in the sugars.

Ain't i acting like a spoil brat, complaining about nice proper food lay in front of me? And the effort that Ric took to suggest the place makes me feel worse :(
I'm so spoil, pls ignore me.

No comments: