Monday, June 12, 2017

Beyond Happy Snail Moisture Cream


Beautiful, isn't it. The 24K gold flakes swirls around like the galaxy, promising to work wonders with its added Korean red Ginseng.

Endorsed by Korean actor, Kim Soo Hyun, the fine gel spread thinly and easily on the skin. My tired face immediately felt moistened, pumped and tightened - just like what a good face mask does, but without the mess of liquid essence dripping around the neck. Lying back, i relax and enjoy the sensation as i scripted this review in my mind.

After a good 3 hours, the skin still felt pumped and tight. Night wash my face before bed, and no sticky residues were found. By the morning, the skin still felt much hydrated. Much as i was looking forward to applying the gel again, the effects of the gel was less prominent on the following night - I could well explain it with my already 'well fed' skin from the very first application.

No comments: