Sunday, April 5, 2015

More from The Body Shop

Strawberry shower gel and body lotion, 60ml. (Christmas pack) 
Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz, 100ml ($20.90)

Just when i'm starting to take for granted, The Body Shop. They never fail to surprise me with the above. I was thus prompted to write.

The Strawberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion - since Christmas. I was trying to finish the small packaging and discard it. Thinking, yucky! Strawberry!? But the strawberry scent was less than revolting; in fact, it left the bathroom with a nice fragrance. The body lotion was the best - containing real strawberry seed oil, it is really lightweight. The skin absorbs it totally within 15 mins of application, feeling soft and unsticky. Love it.

The Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz is a convenient product, compared to cream moisturizer. After bath or face wash, i'll simply put the spray on my palm and pat it on my check and forehead. Done! Instant hydration that left the skin feeling pumped up! It works like the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, but feels denser. I like the idea of Vitamin C on the skin albeit its distinct orange scent.

I had since left Ric with the Vitamin C face spritz. With the ease of application, i expect no more excuse from the man for not taking care of his dull skin!

No comments: