Saturday, September 6, 2008

NTU - Japanese Food

Was busy tidying up my room for the re-painting work tomorrow, so dinner was simple at NTU. I like coming over to NTU, especially on weekends when everywhere else in the city became too crowded.

Planned to have the Western food but it's closed for dinner tonight. So we were at the Japanese stall again.

Unagi Don ($3.80)

Thick gooey piece of eel atop my bowlful of Japanese grains. I've always loved Unagi.

Chicken Teriyaki Don ($3.20)

Generous serving of Chicken pieces in sweet Teriyaki sauce for Ric. But, we feel its Chicken Katsu still fares better.

It's strange huh, that students here might be dying to get out of the boring hostel while we kept running here for makan. We love its tranquil surroundings. I enjoyed especially strolling in the cool evening breezes after meals here :)

Oh, and it's going to be a busy day tomorrow...

No comments: