Friday, February 15, 2008

St Valentine's Day

This year Valentine is one i really don't crave for any presents, not even flowers. Because i've been showered with so much loving and caring by Ric that i really feel no lack.

Despite his busy working schedule he always makes sure his weekends are mine; and he's always just a phone call away.

It really is the thought that counts. I know Ric buy me whatever i want; regardless of prices. This understanding alone is enough to satisfy my vanity.

But I told him, "Please remember to shower me with flowers and gift when i become an old hag who very doubts my place in your heart, or a housewife 黄脸婆 who had forgot the feeling of love." Please remind me then, really.

Valentine's Day is a great day to celebrate as it serves as a reminder to those who neglect their loved ones, or for those who forget to feel the feeling of love.

For the blessed one, everyday is a Valentine's Day.

No comments: