Friday, January 18, 2008

My Pain, my Happiness

"The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain." This sadly is meant for stubborn people like me.

The week leading to this new year 2008 would be the most regrettable period of my life. It seems a part of me had die.

Full of helpless regrets but have taught me a good lesson of knowing myself. I should constantly remind myself of the lesson learned.

Values of life which i've taken too lightly of. And never to take anything or anyone for granted. Looking back at the ordinary life i've led, i am the most blessed then.

A healthy body, normal life style with a love of a simple person would be my most blissful wish now. Life is too short for regrets; i should make amends now by living a good, fulfilling life.

No comments: