Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Sleep-In :)

We can't seem to have enough since my last bake of the Sleep-in Omelette (am glad) just 3 days ago! I miss eating it also.

So at Mum's special request, i set to work last night.

And this is the morning bake!! A more successful one than the previous as i adjusted DOWN its baking duration.

From its suggested bake at 325 degrees, for 45 minutes. Then remove foil and continue baking at 350 for 10-15 minutes.

Dues to my smaller baking tray, i halved all ingredients. And to avoid over cooking like my 1st, i do this time at 280 degrees, for 30 mins. Remove and continue baking at 280 for 10 mins.

Everything turns out fine this time round, very fine :)

Yum! The look of the omelet above makes me drool...

Pity my small baking glass tray; i could only bake enough for a meal with no leftovers for another. And each time, i allocate myself just this small bite, Ah!!! Leaving more for my family to enjoy.

Cause i draw greater joy when others appreciate and enjoy my work. Don't you too?

No comments: