Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Body Shop Sales!


Coincidentally, the Body Shop sales had to clash with the mobbed event of Singapore IT Show @ Suntec. I nearly missed it cos i couldn't even make it pass the hall at level 1 (it was elbow-to-elbow human traffic!) to reach the escalator to level 3, where the sales was held!

When i reached, there was this large swam of people queuing at the cashier! Yes, the whole of the lot you see in the picture above - a packed snaking line. But the staffs were pretty efficient given such crowd; i later took about 20mins to pay for my stuffs.

Ice Blue Shampoo, Olive Glossing Shampoo, 250ml ($9.90 each, 250ml)
Cocoa Body Butter, White Musk Body Creme, 50ml (2 for $10)

The sales assistants were also helpful and patient with my clueless queries and help my decision on products i should try on; this is after all my first splurge on Body Shop's merchandises :P

Minty Ice Blue is for Ric, the Olive for myself. I love the fragrant of the White Musk Cream and enjoy the rich Cocoa butter - both were the last piece on the counter ;)

No comments: