Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pasta Red Wine

I have stocks to clear from my food rack, Milk, French Red Wine (we don't fancy the taste) and a can of peeled Tomato.

Browsing through on-line recipes, i found this from the Cooking blog of The Pioneer Woman. It's a superb blog with beautiful pictures of every cooking step!

I didn't follow through though. For my above, i skipped the Parmesan Cheese and replaced the Vodka with Red Wine and thick Cream with Milk.

Don't do like me, my Pasta was too bland. I ended up adding Tomato Ketchup to jazz up the dish, which then tasted quite nice actually :)

This was a separate creation for Mom as her current course of Chinese medication ordered isolation from Wine, Pepper and Chili.

And similar to my previous, Ketchup was added to enliven it :)

No comments: