Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stop the Bedbug Itch!

Tiger Balm White, Tiger Balm Red 19.4gm ($4.00 each)

Bedbugs had been making news lately, and causing quite a stir from rural China countryside to big cities of the United States!? Insect sting on our most sensitive nerves in the middle of the night could be the most disturbing pain that kept us awake..

One night, i got 2 stinging pain on the capillary of my left toes; i do not know if they were from Bedbugs, but it was such irritating sharp bites that's hampering me from going back to sleep! I reached for the Tiger Balm Ointment unwittingly and rub it on my bruising toes.

It was such great relief! The itches began subsiding almost immediately as if i could feel the poison being zapped away!

For someone who NEVER believes in relieving insect bites from ointment application, i am now a convert user enjoying the pampering sensation from Tiger Balm Ointment.

It was also from my realisation that insects' bites are getting more potent these days, with painful swelling from itch that lasted for days!? I decide to no longer tolerate this poisonous discomfort that irritates the body..

No comments: