Sunday, September 21, 2008

Timo - little Italian taste

Called up Chef Jun this morning to make sure he's cooking today before we deliberately planned a trip downtown to Maxwell FC for a late lunch.

I was anxious, Yes. Before Jun closes his stall on the 28th, i've got to have my fill of his cooking. Sadly to say, this is but my 2nd visit so far.

Cabonara Pasta ($5)

As according to Jun, ingredients were running out fast from his stall as he gets an intense repeat visits from his regulars.

Pizza dough ran out today. Italian sausages replaces Ham in my Cabonara, but i had no complaints - it was a delightful meal that i wouldn't regret saving all my carbohydrate for :)

Veggie Lasagna ($4.50 )

My first try of Green Lasagna was impressive! A completely healthy dish of Spinach and Carrot vegetables layered in thin Pasta sheets dripped with appetite whetting tomato sauces.

For all the Popeyes out there!!

No comments: