Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ragazzi the Italian Kitchen

Following my Saturday dinner of perfect Carbonara at Pasta de Waraku, The Central outlet, i grew a craving for creme based pasta.

Today at Ragazzi the Italian Kitchen, located at Blk 10 Ghim Moh Rd, in a humble coffeeshop, i had my satisfaction of richly loaded food.

The set lunch priced at a reasonable $11 was value for money. Though the mushroom soup was a little watery for my liking, the offer of free choice on any pasta for the set and cool tasty Tiramisu aftermeal was a great deal.

My fave find for the day would be its Aglio Olio il Alfredo of garlic, wild mushrooms in creme sauce ($6). The black pepper added to this dish adds Ommps to it. I love it.

Seafood mussels, prawns and squids were all fresh in tastefully prepared tomato sauce ($6.50). But sorry, still creme creme based sauce for me...

And to Gabriel, the chef of Ragazzi.
Keep smiling *You got a great smile*
Keep on cooking ****Yes!

No comments: