Saturday, November 10, 2007

Little Chilli... Ganbatte!

Remember the little red chillies that burned my tongue last Saturday? Well, what i did not mention is that, i scattered its seeds onto my little pot of idling soil and this is the pleasant surprise i got when i looked in yesterday.

"Grow, grow my little chilli
Rain come and sun shine bright
Fight bravely on
Your brief appearance had lighten my day
and bought leaps of little joy to my heart.
Thank you. Ganbatte!"


Little Brown Seeds

Little brown seeds so small and round,
Are sleeping quietly under ground.

Down come the raindrops
sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle.

Out comes the rainbow,
twinkle, twinkle, twinkle.

Little brown seeds way down below,
Up through the earth they grow, grow, grow.

Little green leaves come one by one.
They hold up their heads and look at the sun.

- Anonymous

No comments: